Une Designer de la boutique Matrioshki lance un appel CT
N'hésiter pas les filles, elle fait de jolies merveilles!!
I am so excited to have my very first call.
My store at Matrioshki Scrap Designs will be opening on May 28th.
My store at Matrioshki Scrap Designs will be opening on May 28th.
I am looking to add some talented girls to my team.
Requirements:
1 to 2 pages per kit/template
post in 3 galleries MSD, DST and on more of your choice
help promote my designs and most important have fun :0)
If you are interested please send me a link to your most recent gallery.
A little about yourself. Teams you are currently on.
Why you would like to be on my team to :
threesweetchicksdesigns @ yahoo dot com
with CT Call as the subject.
Good Luck everyone and I look forward to seeing your applications.
Good Luck everyone and I look forward to seeing your applications.
Call ends May 28th will announce at the grand opening at Matrioshki Scrap Designs
hugs, Flora
_________________
_________________


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire